Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lions, and Tigers, and Twitter Oh My!!! I am not in Kansas anymore.

I am having such a great time with all of this new technology that I am finding little time to paint, clean, cook, or worst of all grocery shop! I am suppossed to be updating my website and instead I just learned how to add twitter to my blog. Maybe, I will addict the rest of you. I don't want to twitter alone ya'll! Isn't that the first sign of an addiction? I don't think talking to your girlfriends as you have a nice glass of Pinot at 5:00 is drinking alone. Do you??? I hope not...I still have no computer with my pictures. I am using teenagers laptop...they would be irritated because I don't let them use my computer. They think all I do is eat bon bons and paint all day. Today, it is salt and vinegar potato chips and TWITTER. I feel like Dorothy...Lions, and Tigers, and Twitter Oh My!



3 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Pass the chips, Kim! I know nothing about twitter, but my SIL wanted me to do it. Please email me and let me know what it entails.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh you are SO cute and I can totally relate!! Of course all we do is eat bon bons all day, right??
;-)

xo,
Kim

My Inspired Reality said...

Ha, ha, eating bon bons indeed:) Wish I could really get into Twitter, but no luck so far:)