Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Been a Long Hot Summer!

Ok, I have been away from my sweet blog for so long! But, I have not been idle! I have been painting my latest inspirations...tropical flowers. Don't be impressed ! I live in Florida for goodness sake. It really is the only thing I can grow with any modicum of success.

I love my mermaids and I have to admit that I do feel rather guilty when I paint other subjects sooo I incorporated them into my newest beauty.... a tropical maid no less.

I love Picnik. I cannot resist playing around with it. If you have not tried it you really should!


Purple Rain Hibiscus! Color known to man?? No idea!




Blue Orchid??? No idea...but I really like the background and the bluish color!





Red Hibiscus...ok I have seen that!



I am so sorry! I have been an unfaithful blogger and I need to do penance. Let me know what I can do to make amends??? I promise to blog more later about.....LIFE!!
xxooo




No comments: