Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Mayfaire!


I was Topless at Mayfaire!


I have so many things that I want to share about my weekend at Mayfaire that I am going to bore ya'll with all of them over the next few posts so please hang with me!





Episode one... and these are not in any order... I was so excited and overwhelmed on Friday that I forgot to tell dear sweet husband to strap on the top to the tent!!! We left to go check on the children and when we returned the top plus awnings were draped in the front. I apparently had everyone buzzing and sympathizing about the TOPLESS tent!





My sweet friend Koko, sent her husband over to help and the tent went back up....another funny story about this later!




This is me checking in with my good friend Carey....I am on the left.

Here is my good friend sweating it out in my booth helping me in the 100 degree heat! I think I owe her a kidney!!

I will talk about these pictures tomorrow!

































No comments: