Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Reflections from Winthrop Art Festival

I had a great time in Riverview, Florida at the Winthrop Art Festival The Rotary really did a great job, as well as, the other organizers.
Add Image
The pictures above and below are close-ups of my booth.
In the pictures below, I am in the back of the booth. I am wearing one of my t-shirts( my 13 year old daughter informed me it was too small or I was too big to be wearing it) which were a big hit.





My booth was across from the Kettle Korn tent and I have to say as hot as I was in 90 degree heat, those Korn cookers had to be 10 degrees hotter. Needless to say, I ate way too much Kettle Corn. The Italian ice tent was also right down from me so it was not a diet weekend for me. Maybe that is why my t-shirt stopped fitting???



Next Week, Reflections from Mayfaire in Lakeland, Florida.














1 comment:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Glad you had fun, Kim!

XO,

Sheila :-)