Saturday, October 11, 2008

Life is short!


A boy died last night in a car accident Lakeland. He was a smart beautiful boy. He was one of those kids who shone brightly. You knew him; you liked him; you wanted him to succeed; you worried about him and you never wanted this to happen. Death comes to us all, but when it comes early we grieve a little harder. On this day, as I comfort my family and myself and I hope that everyone is right with God and at peace with all that they love. Once again, I am reminded that life is short, too short to sweat the small stuff. I am reminded of the poem by Shakespeare...." The Seven Ages of Man'...All the world's a stage, and a man in his time plays many parts ... each with it's entrances and it's exits... This is from memory so forgive the mistakes. This boy had an early exit.

No comments: